Easily create a professional, mobile-friendly (and stunning) website.
Choose a layout and make it yours! We'll take care of the techie bits - all you have to do is move in and make yourself at home (and it'll be easy with our help). The Essential DIY Layouts are for businesses that want a professional, quality website, but may have a smaller budget.
here's how it works
- You'll choose your favorite layout, which we've custom designed and developed.
- We'll install WordPress and your layout on your domain (in your web hosting account), connect your services (Google, email marketing), and get your new website move-in ready.
- With our help, you'll swap out the existing images, colors, and text, then...voilà! You have your new, beautiful website!
here's what you get
- Installation and set up of WordPress, your chosen layout, and "essential" premium software (Beaver Builder theme and plugins).
- A custom-designed layout combining user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) development and best practices. Meaning...it's designed with your visitor's experience and site functionality in mind.
- Installation and configuration of an SSL Certificate.*
- Google Analytics integration.
- Integration with your email marketing service.
- One basic contact form and thank you confirmation page set up and tested.
- Use of our stock photo account (up to 5 photos).
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions showing you how to edit your layout and customize it with your own content, images, and colors.
- Access to our Clients Only, password-protected website containing custom tutorials created by us with answers and how-tos to the most common questions for WordPress, Beaver Builder, MailChimp, SEO, and more - making it smooth sailing during your whole project – before, during and after.
- 3 weeks of email support as you get to know, use, and customize your new online home.
*See the FAQ for possible extra costs.
DIY Your WordPress Website
MailChimp Account Set-up: $250
- Account creation and domain verification
- Opt-in sequence set-up & styling
- Newsletter template design
Import Your Blog Posts: $150
- Import any existing blog posts, including images
- Check style formatting of your 3 most recent posts (to make sure all looks lovely) - If needed, we'll include a personalized video to show you how to update older posts
Use a Different Headline Font: $75
If you'd like to use a different headline (fancy) font instead of the one currently used on your chosen Layout. Please choose one from Google Fonts - you'll tell us which font to replace for you later.
Website Hosting + Ongoing Monthly Maintenance
with the Golden Maintenance Package
- Website hosting (not including email hosting)
- Advanced security
- Backups & software updates
- Set up of your URL redirects (if any for page name changes or removal of old pages no longer needed)
- Discounts on software license renewals & more!
TLC for Your Live Site: $85
If your website is currently live:
- we can put up a "Coming Soon" page while your new website is being created. (We'll show you how to easily remove when it's ready to go live.) - OR
- we can build your website on a sub-domain URL (most hosts don't charge extra for sub-domain sites) - once your website is complete, we'll migrate it to your main URL (overwriting your old website completely)
NOTE: If you have a live website and don't need this service, we'll install your layout in place of your old website (overwriting your old website completely). Your website will be live for the world to see during construction.
- GSuite set up assistance or
- Assistance setting up custom email addresses using your domain
Depending on the amount of email address you need and your email host, pricing is from $100+. Give us your details and we'll provide you with a personalized cost.
Take a tour and discover each layout's unique qualities, features, and characteristics. Each one can be used by any type of business and personalized by changing out the existing content with your signature brand features and information.