It’s time. To go pro, to shine and to start taking your business seriously.
The Essential Website – Done in a Week is the perfect solution when you need a budget-happy,
built-quick, professional website.
Using your images, content, fonts and colors we’ll give your website a
very different, unique look and feel, making it totally, 100% you!
Ready to grow and share your gifts with the world? Let’s do this!
– Stephanie Roberts, Tradition Custom Designs
A Done in a Week Website is Ideal for Businesses who:
- Need a professional solution up and functional quickly.
- Don’t have the budget for and don’t really need all the bells and whistles of a fully custom site.
- Have all of your content (copy and images) ready to go and will send to us within 5 days of purchasing. (Content not ready but want to reserve a spot on our schedule? Let us know, we’re happy to work with you!)
- Have read through all of the information on this page, this blog post, and on the FAQ page so you know what each of our responsibilities will be.
- Are excited to do your part (with our written and video resources and tutorials, of course) to get your dream website into the world (i.e. purchase your URL and web hosting, set up your MailChimp, share the necessary login information with us, etc.)!
- Custom-designed layout personalized with your content. Click here to see The Essential Website – Done in a Week demo.
- We install/style your selected colors, fonts and images.
- Insertion of your content on up to 10 pages and 2 blog posts. All styled to match your brand and search engine optimized.
- Access to our clients-only, password protected website with resources and tutorials for smooth sailing during your whole project – before, during and after.
- Two knowledgeable, experienced, friendly professionals who rock at design and development and are passionate about helping people just like you!
- Responsive, mobile friendly design (custom coding will ensure your site looks incredible on all mobile devices).
- Customized “Coming Soon” page while your site is in maintenance/development mode OR site migration (additional fee of $150) if your new site is built on a different domain.
- Installation of WordPress Content Management System and Thesis premium theme.
- Installation (and configuration/styling) of essential (free and premium) plugins (security, backup, form builder, analytics, social sharing, etc.).
- Insertion, placement, and styling of your logo, navigation menu, images, slideshow, favicon, sidebar and footer elements.
- Email Marketing Setup – Insert and style email opt-in forms so you can collect email addresses, deliver your opt-in “freebie” to new subscribers and send newsletters. Option to add on opt-in pop-up.
- Setup of one contact form + “Thank You for Contacting Me” page.
- Optional, fee-based add-ons such as ecommerce, PayPal buttons, logos, and more!
- Email Setup – Look more professional by using @yourwebsite.com email addresses (up to 3 email addresses).
- Up to 10 stock images for Semi-Custom and 5 for Blog-Focused from Deposit Photos or Stock Unlimited.
- Customized Wrap Up Package & Login Information Sheet along with detailed how-to’s to care for and use your new site with ease.
- Optional advanced security, backup and software update management with the Golden Maintenance Package (available any time after site launches).
- Personalized Tutorials – For any add-ons you purchased.
- 2 weeks of email support after your project is complete.
How we’ll make it happen:
First step, contact us!
You’ll have your content and graphics (images, photos, etc.) ready to roll (or are working on it) and will contact us here to let us know of your current website status. We’ll follow up with any questions we may have. We’ll likely set up a Discovery Call to make sure The Essential Website is the right fit for you and your business and to go over any questions either of us may have.
Next, we’ll send over our contract and invoice.
We’ll send over our proposal, contract and invoice. You’ll pay it (in full or the first of two or three installments). Once your payment is received, the party starts!
The prep and getting started.
We send you a Welcome Packet with instructions on how to access our private, clients-only website. This secret spot is where you’ll fill out the important information that will allow us to really get started on building your site, PLUS you’ll have access to resources and tutorials that will assist you in setting up your domain and web hosting accounts and selecting your colors, fonts, images, and more!
You send us everything we need (which will be outlined for you clearly in the clients-only website).
Build and customize.
Once we get everything we need from you, we’ll build your website. We’ll test everything on the site…and so will you.
Your site launches!
Time to unveil your new website! You’ll let the world know on social media and email about your new online home, and we’ll do the same. Time to celebrate! Woohoo!
The last steps.
For the cherry on top, we’ll send over your customized Website Wrap-Up Package that contains any last steps you need to do along with everything you need to easily update and manage your new website. Plus, we’ll stick around if you have questions.
– Brittney Pelt Sanders, Green Eagle Graphics
Need a little more? You can easily add extra elements to your project à la carte. If you need even more, you probably need a Custom website.
- Custom Logo Design: $650+ Get the details and the bonuses.
- Custom PayPal “Buy Now” Button: $50 per button set-up (includes custom button design)
- Pop-Up Email Opt-in Form: $50
- Basic Online Store/Ecommerce using Ecwid: $350 for set-up + monthly fee paid directly to Ecwid for more than 10 products
- Advanced Photo Grid/Portfolio Gallery: $125 – Includes cost of premium plugin and set up of up to 3 galleries
- Advanced Form(s) very long or with conditional logic, pricing fields, and more: $75+ per form
- Additional Simple/Short Form(s): $40 per form
(One Simple Contact Form is included with purchase at no additional charge.)
- Ongoing Security, Backups and Updates with the Golden Maintenance Package:
Available monthly ($60/month) or annually ($660 – save $60 when paying for the full year up front)
A Few Key Frequently Asked Questions