The Essential Details
Want to know all the scoop? We've got it all right here:
Every Essential Website includes:
- An in-depth, 2-hour comprehensive Website Strategy Consultation* to nail down design and functionality needs. We'll prepare a customized Project Summary that will ensure your website provides solutions to your current challenges and works the way you need it to work.
- A professional, attractive, mobile-responsive design customized to your brand to increase sales; be easy to manage and user-friendly for your clients and site visitors; be search engine optimized; and more.
- User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) development and best practices.
- Installation of WordPress Content Management System and Beaver Builder** premium theme.
- Installation (and configuration/styling) of essential (free and premium**) plugins (i.e. security, backup, form builder, analytics, social sharing, etc.) to make your site function perfectly.
- Installation and configuration of an SSL certificate. Depending upon your web host, this may include a small fee for set up and/or the certificate.
- Integration with your email marketing service to capture visitors’ email addresses and deliver your lead magnet. Includes assistance with website GDPR integration.
- Page optimization with Yoast SEO.
- Use of our stock photo account (up to 10 images).
- Assistance with content and art direction (graphics and/or images). With our design and copyediting expertise, we’ll help guide you and make suggestions to ensure the best UX and UI experience for your visitors.
- Customized “Coming Soon” page while your site is in maintenance/development mode OR site migration if your new site is built on a different domain. ($250 migration fee is waived for Très Chic clients)
- Email Setup Assistance: Look like a professional by using @yourwebsite.com email addresses.
- Access to our clients-only, password-protected website with resources and tutorials for smooth sailing during your whole project – before, during and after.
- A customized Wrap-Up Package with detailed how-tos to care for and use your new site with ease.
- Personalized tutorials for any special features unique to your website.
- 4 weeks of email support after your project is complete.
- 4 weeks of software updates and security monitoring with the option to enroll in The Golden Maintenance Package for continued support.
- Also includes (depending on the level/functionality needs of your website) the additional items shown below.
- BONUS: Clients with existing websites may receive an SEO audit with keyword research by the SEO Brothers to identify current issues and unique opportunities before work begins.
*Following your website consultation ($500 investment, applied to your overall fee), we will provide a customized Project Summary and formal proposal. If you decide you’re not quite ready for the next course, your Summary (full of details of what you need to do and how to make it happen) is yours to keep.
**We own the developer's license for the Beaver Builder theme and select premium plugins. The fee to use our license is waived the first year and billed each year thereafter. Golden Maintenance Package clients enjoy a 25% discount on annual renewals for these products.
Typically for websites that don't need a large amount of pages or advanced functionality.
DESIGN MOCKUPS: Up to 3
PAGES: Up to 15 front-end pages (i.e. Home, About, Services, Testimonials, FAQ, Blog, Contact)
FORMS: Contact form
TURNAROUND: Approximately 30 days
need a little more than the Essentials?
If you need a bit more:
During our Website Strategy Consultation, you’ll let us know if you’ll need any additional services. These can easily be added to your proposal.
Add-ons can be things like:
- Opt-in creation: Assistance with creating your freebie opt-in (a.k.a. lead magnet)
- Email marketing setup: Assistance with MailChimp setup (template creating, form setup, etc.)
- Custom logo branding package: Get package details here
- Online Store/E-commerce using Ecwid or another e-commerce solution
- PayPal integration: Set up PayPal integration with your forms, create and style PayPal buttons, etc.
- Advanced Photo Gallery or Portfolio
- Advanced Form(s)
- Additional Simple/Short Form(s)
- GSuite Email Setup
- Ongoing advanced security, backups, and software updates with the Golden Maintenance Package
If you need something else not mentioned here (it would be impossible to list everything), we’ll discuss and plan it out in our consultation.